Rules & Regulations for Contestant (Participants) :
- This is Online Pageant Competition.
- No previous beauty pageant experience is required.
- Legal Age & Condition/s:
For “Miss Femina International” Category: Minimum of 18 years and above and less than 28 years, on the date of your registration as a contestant. And who is never married.
For “Mrs. Femina International” Category: Minimum of 18 years and above and less than 36 years, on the date of your registration as a contestant. And who is at least married once.
For “Mrs. Golden Femina International” Category: Minimum of 36 years and above and less than 51 years, on the date of your registration as a contestant. And who is at least married once.
For “Ms. Preggy Femina International” Category: Minimum of 20 years and above and less than 51 years, and who is “Pregnant” on the date of your registration as a contestant. We may ask proof of your pregnancy at any given point of time during competition.
For “Queen of Queens” Category: Minimum of 18 years and above and less than 51 years, and who has “Won Any Beauty Pageant Crown” on the date of registration as a contestant.
- A contestant is Legally Recognized as Female in respected countries of residence and in the USA.
- A contestant who has never participated in previous Femina International Pageant.
- The background of the Contestant must be clean & clear, which means the Contestant has never used drugs, there are no arrests on their name, no DUI on their name and or participation in any illegal activities.
- Names used in the entry forms must be as per passport. The passport must be current & valid.
- Once the entry form is signed and submitted, there will be no refund given on any fees paid by the Contestant.
- “Femina International” & titles of Pageant “Miss Femina International”, “Mrs. Femina International”, “Mrs. Golden Femina International”, “ Ms. Preggy Femina International” and “Queen of Queens Femina International” are copyrighted. No person or organization may use the titles, without the permission of Femina International Organizer/s.
- By entering the Pageant, as Contestant/Participant, you are granting the organizers or the sponsors of the event, the free and unfettered right to use your name, photographs, videos, voice, likeness, recommendations etc., relating to the contest, it’s title or any such connection between the Contestant (You) and the contest or title in any way it sees fit for advertising, sales promotions purposes, providing such use is not in a manner to cause harm to the Contestant (Your)’s reputation or name. Such agreement will continue in a similar manner for further material issued resulting in participation in the contest or during year of office if you win the title. We cannot return of any materials sent to Femina International as part of an application.
- If Organizers decides, the Finals will be a live competition in front of an Audience in USA. Contestant also agree that if they qualify in their category, they will make themselves available for Live Competition to win title in USA . Contestant will be required to arrange for their own Air Tickets & Visa. Organizer/s will provide necessary documentation for VISA, accommodation, local transport & hospitality in USA.
- The responsibility for obtaining the right wardrobe to compete in live competition, is entirely that of the Contestant.
- If Live Competition is held, the Contestant will be responsible for all their belongings and are advised to get proper insurance for themselves and their personal belongings.
- Contestant agree that your name, photographs, videos, voice, likeness, recommendations, etc., may be used by the organizer or competition sponsors in any advertising or promotion feature for the contest or its sponsors, without any compensation.
- Contestant agrees that they will not use the Femina International as a platform for expressing political and/or religious points of views.
- In the event of any dispute over the rules and regulations, any competition matter, of the contest, contestant agrees and accepts the decision of the Femina International organizer/s will be final.
- The organizer/s for Femina International is Friday Films LLC.
- Contestant agrees that the organizers of Femina International reserves the rights to disqualify Contestant any time, at Organizer’s discretion during the competition including if Contestant do something to malign the reputation of Femina International or its organizers.
- All enquiries about Femina International Beauty Pageant must be done in writing through: https://www.feminainternational.com/contact-us/
- Contestant agrees that the organizers can change Rules & Regulations at anytime without informing Contestant.
- Final Winners in each category will be selected, decided not only on the basis of votes but also by our worldwide team, organizer/s & judges decision / choice. The decision of the Femina International organizer/s will be final and cannot be challenged legally or otherwise in any courts.
- Contestant hereby certifies and agrees that the statements made, information provided to Femina International & its organizer/s, are true and correct to the best of their knowledge. Contestant also understand that, a false statement may disqualify them from the competition.
- Femina International Pageant Rounds:
This is very different from a live beauty pageant.
The Organizer/s will give Contestant 24 Hours for some rounds / challenges. Once you receive instructions on Email, from your country’s time zone, within 24 hours you will have to upload the requirements or follow the instructions. Any submission after 24 hrs will not be included in competition.